We invite you and your child to take a closer look at Toddlers Campus. You will be able to observe classroom activities, meet teachers and tour the facility. Contact the director to arrange your visit.
To apply for admission for the upcoming school year, you may contact the director to request enrollment forms be sent to you. Or you can simply download the registration forms here. A required $100 enrollment fee is due with your completed enrollment forms.
The $100 enrollment fee covers registration and activities, such as class parties, field trips and more. Please send this fee with your enrollment forms. A refund of $50 will be issued if enrollment is cancelled before June 1st. There are no refunds after June 1st.
Eligibility for Admission
- Beginners/Older 2s: For children turning three between September 2nd and January 1st.
- 3-Year-Old Classes: For children who turn three by September 1st and are toilet-trained.
- 4-Year-Old Classes: For children who turn four by September 1st and are toilet-trained.
- Pre-K Classes: Designed for children turning five by September. If there is additional space in the class, the places will be offered to children who are recommended by their teachers and turning five by December 31st, beginning with September birthdays.
Below are our registration dates. Some classes fill up quickly, so please send in your registration as close to the date as possible. We will notify you when we receive your registration, and specific classes will be assigned in June.
- Mid-November: Current school families
- December 1: First Baptist Church members and former school families
- January 5: Families new to the school
The number of students in each class is strictly limited according to classroom size and the teacher-to-student ratio determined by the licensing standards.
The DCFS also requires that we have a completed physical form and your child’s Certified Birth Certificate before the beginning of school in the fall. We will make a copy of the birth certificate for your child’s file.