At Toddlers Campus, we incorporate a Christian-based curriculum that emphasizes a hands-on, playful approach to learning. Our environment enables the children to explore, experiment and socialize in a carefully planned classroom, offering opportunities for self-initiated as well as teacher-guided activities.
Our curriculum incorporates the following goals:
- To help children form a positive view of his/her position as a child of God;
- To encourage his/her spiritual development;
- To encourage children to gain independence;
- To learn to work and play cooperatively;
- To enable children to express themselves through a variety of media;
- To begin forming concepts of print and math literacy;
- To build self-confidence through achievement;
- To develop problem-solving skills and stimulate curiosity and creativity; and
- To be enthusiastic about school.
We entrust our curriculum to our highly qualified and deeply caring staff – the same way you can entrust your children to them, with complete peace of mind. Toddlers Campus maintains the highest standard in selecting our teachers and assistants, requiring each one to complete 15 hours of in-service training per year and be CPR/First-Aid certified. Additionally, we are a state-licensed facility through the Department of Children and Family Services.